Thursday, September 11, 2008

ANOTHER H-1B SCUM

Check out these forums entries.
One wonders why is it so easy for them even to lie on their resumes ?
They even try to defraud the Government and rules of Federal Agencies. Makes regular US citizens look like fools.
http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=5374040662&m=9181037571

-------------------------------
I am working on H1 through a consultancy company. My consultancy is giving me 75% of my billing rate, which is not bad but I can do better if I transfer my H1 and payroll to a friend's company who will not take any money from my billing rate. Fortunately, one of my close friends, who is a citizen, is willing to register a company for the sole purpose of running my payroll.The problem is I am not sure about all the paperwork that a company has to show in order to file for an H1 transfer. Since the company would be totally new, no tax/revenue documents would be available. However, since my client knows about my intentions and has agreed to go through the payroll transfer, my friend's company will have a client contract (proof of guaranteed income) in order to show the availability of funds to pay me. I would appreciate it if someone with a similar experience or knowledge would help me out. TIA.
-------------------------------
Why would you care about the paperwork? That's not your job. In other words,
your friend is not really running the company, you are. That's illegal

------------------------------


Contact a competent attorney like Murthy! Good luckhowdy_howdy
------------------------------


How is this company going to demonstrate the resources to pay you? The company
is a fraud since it has no intention of generating any revenue - profits - for
the owner. How are they going to pay their share of the social security and
medicare taxes if they are paying you 100% of the billing? What about the other
taxes that are due by virtue of the company's existance? Guess what happens if
"your fiend's" company does not pay taxes due? He could go to prison for tax
evasion; is he aware of the consequences to him of his favor to you?Schemes like
this and people like you are one of the reasons that citizens are angry about
H1B visas
--------------------------

You think the H-1B admits individuals with critical skills that is required by the US economy ?
NO IT DOES NOT. IT ADMITS SCUMS LIKE THESE INTO THE COUNTRY

No comments: